I need your help!
We have been working on a subtitle for the book – and I would love your input.
I realize that you don’t know the details of the book. But in general, it is about creating high performing innovation teams through the use of my specially designed poker cards. There are a few key concepts:
- Individuals should “play to their strong suit.” In Personality Poker, the four suits correlate to the four primary innovation styles and the four steps of the innovation process. Therefore, if you understand your innovation style/suit, you can maximize your contributions to your team. [NOTE: "strong suit" is actually a term from bridge and not poker]
- Organizations must “play with a full deck.” That is, companies must have all of the styles (and sub-styles) in order to truly be innovative. Most organizations are out of balance and have too many of just one or two styles. This inhibits innovation.
- “Deal out the work.” Once everyone is clear about their role in the innovation process, you want to divide and conquer. Avoid having everyone do everything. Give people specific tasks and roles.
That’s the 10,000 (maybe 30,000) foot view. You can learn more – and watch a video – on the Personality Poker page.
So, the question is, what is a good subtitle? Here’s a list of some ideas we had…
- “[How to] Play Your Best Hand to Win Big in Business”
- “[How to] Play with a Full Deck to Win Big in Business”
- “[How to] Play to Your Strong Suit to Win Big in Business”
- “[How to] Play with a Full Deck to Create High Performing Teams”
- “[How to] Play to Your Strong Suit to Create High Performing Teams”
- “[How to] Play Your Best Hand to Create High Performing Teams”
Do you like any of these? Note that the “How to” is optional as each subtitle can stand on its own without those words.
Better yet, I would love to get new ideas for a subtitle.
Please leave your suggestion (either a new idea or a vote for an existing idea) as a comment. If we end up using your subtitle, we will send you the Personality Poker system (a $200 value). Plus, when the new book is published, we will send you a signed copy (with an additional deck of the redesigned cards).
Thanks in advance for your help.