The October issue of SUCCESS Magazine recently hit the news stands. The cover story – Innovate or Die - is 3 pages dedicated my perspectives on how to innovate more effectively. If you get the physical copy (with CD), you will also find a 23 minute audio interview with me and the publisher, Darren Hardy.
In the article I answer six critical questions:
- What would be your one piece of advice for a small-business owner or entrepreneur who wants to be more innovative?
- Why do you believe expertise is the enemy of innovation?
- Why should you work with people who are not like you?
- What should someone look for in partnerships?
- What is the #1 cause of innovation failure?
- Is innovation always about creating products and services that are better and faster?
Read the entire article on SUCCESS.com (only until October 11)
If you find the article of value, please “like” it (Facebook), “tweet it” and share it with your friends. I want to make the article the most popular article in this issue!