Innovation for Innovators
Create Your Best Innovation Culture
Innovation Keynote by Stephen Shapiro
You’ve decided to invest in innovation.
You have a team of innovators ready to change your culture.
Now where do you begin?
Stephen’s presentation, consisting of content from his best-selling book, Best Practices are Stupid, is specifically designed for individuals tasked with making innovation a reality in your organization. Throughout this impressive presentation, Stephen will address a wide range of issues such as:
- Why failure is bad but experimentation is good
- How to measure innovation to ensure you are innovating efficiently
- What organization structures help push innovation to the lowest levels of the organization
- How to identify your organization’s differentiator and its impact on innovation
- How to motivate everyone in the organization to participate in innovation
- How to maximize your innovation ROI with a challenge-centered approach
“Innovation for Innovators” provides the basics and the specifics necessary for any company to create a pervasive culture of innovation.