Bring Personality Poker to Your Organization
Get the Complete System and Decks of Cards
Are you struggling to make innovation a reality within your organization? You may be suffering from chronic sameness. Successful innovation efforts require bringing together divergent points of view through a repeatable process. However, most make the fatal flaw of hiring only those people who “fit the company mold.” Sadly, commonality is often valued above individuality, destroying innovation and creative thinking.
Introducing Personality Poker®, the playing card tool for driving high-performance teamwork and innovation.
Created by internationally acclaimed innovation expert Stephen Shapiro, this powerful and fast-paced card game has been played by people in Fortune 500 companies in 23 countries around the world. And it will help your organization create teams that value and foster multiple points of view, allowing for unbridled creativity and innovation.
In Personality Poker, players trade specially-designed cards—each printed with a different character trait—until they’ve created a hand that best describes their own innovation style. Based on the suits, colors, and numbers of the cards, your organization will be able to:
- Create balanced teams that represent all personality styles (Playing with a Full Deck)
- Put the right people in the right roles (Playing to Everyone’s Strong Suit)
- Divide the work in a way that maximizes efficiency (Dealing Out Tasks)
- Bring together all styles in a way that encourages collaboration (Shuffling the Deck)
Personality Poker is remarkably easy to administer. We have a variety of tools to help you deliver exceptional value each and every time!
The Personality Poker Starter Kit
Ok, so you love the idea of Personality Poker® but don’t know how to get started. To get you going, you want to first buy the Starter Kit. This includes everything you need to conduct your first session with confidence:
- Five decks of cards – enough for 25 – 30 people to participate
- A five-page Quick Start Guide that will get you up and running in minutes
- Access to a 45-minute online streaming video showing Stephen Shapiro delivering a Personality Poker session to 300 people
- A series of instructional videos designed to help you better understand the various ways to play
- PowerPoint slides with all of the graphics and necessary information
- The full 270 page e-book version of Personality Poker provides different uses of the cards and deeper interpretations
>>> In purchasing this Starter Kit, you agree to abide by the terms of our terms and conditions
Please be sure to select the correct shipping location for your order**.
NOTE: We just switched to a new payment processing system. If you have problems, please use our old PayPal payment page.Buy the Starter Kit - US Deliveries Only Buy the Starter Kit - International Deliveries
Additional Decks of Cards
Need more cards? You can purchase them in lots of 5 or 10 decks decks. We recommend one deck for every 5 people playing. For example, 10 decks will accommodate 50 participants.
If you need more than 10 decks, write us at orders (at) personalitypoker (dot) com for a customized quote.
>>> When buying Personality Poker cards, you are committing to abide by our terms and conditions. Please be sure to select the correct shipping location for your order**.Buy 5 Extra Decks – US Deliveries Only Buy 10 Extra Decks – US Deliveries Only Buy 5 Extra Decks – International Deliveries Buy 10 Extra Decks – International Deliveries
Have Stephen Shapiro Deliver Personality Poker
If you want the best possible experience for your team/audience, bring Stephen Shapiro to speak at your next event. Your audience will be on their feet, smiling and learning! And yes, we can deliver Personality Poker® virtually!
Contact us now
** Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. If rush or international orders are required, please contact us at orders (at) personalitypoker (dot) com. For international deliveries, the buyer is responsible for any import duties. We were not responsible for any delays caused by the shipper or customs.