I am pleased to announce that my next book, INVISIBLE SOLUTIONS, will be released March 2020.
What’s this book about?
Solve Any Problem Faster, with Less Risk and Lower Cost
What if your organization had a systematic approach to deal with any problem?
Having all the answers is not the answer. To find better solutions, you first need to ask better questions.
The questions you ask determine which solutions you’ll see and which will remain hidden from you. Each of the 25 “lenses” in this book uncovers solutions you might otherwise miss.
This book will help you:
- Discover why we are hard-wired to ask ineffective questions
- Understand the power of well-defined questions
- Reframe any problem in multiple ways
- Move from idea-based innovation to question-based innovation to increase ROI
In addition to the book, we are developing supporting tools and technologies (e.g., chat bots, playing cards, videos, etc).
In the meantime, we are giving away a VERY limited number of pre-release* copies to individuals who fall into the following categories:
- Business executives in major corporations working on solving difficult problems
- Past and future clients who want to learn more about my work
The Advance Reader Copies will be available later this year for bloggers, podcasters, and others in the media. This will be the near final version in paperback format.
The final version will be hardcover, two-color interior with a center pull-out.
* These are actually pre-pre-release copies that have a different title, different cover, and slightly outdated content. Contact us if you have any questions, or if you think you qualify for a pre-pre-release copy.