Scaling a service-based business isn’t easy. Especially if you are a solopreneur who doesn’t want to hire employees or have expensive overhead. Short of cloning yourself or working 24 hours a day, what’s the solution?
A question I am often asked by my professional speaker, consultant, and training colleagues is, “How can we scale my service-based business without hiring a lot of employees?”
In this episode, we will address this questions by using six lenses from Invisible Solutions that will provide a half-dozen different ways to grow your business – without hiring anyone.
The lenses are:
- #4 Eliminate – what can you stop doing?
- #11 Resequence –how can you change the timing?
- #12 Reassign – who can help you scale – and how?
- #13 Access – how can you create a subscription?
- #6 Analogy –who else has solved a similar problem?
- #34 Variations – how can you treat different customers/clients differently?
Although this might seem like a lot of lenses, this question is so rich with opportunity that I didn’t want to shortchange listeners.
I think you’ll enjoy this one, especially if you have a service-based business.